.past.present.future.

in.a.place.where.it.all.begins.and.time.will.tell

Friday, June 17, 2005

when was my last blog...

hehe.. dunno blog what so didnt come here lor.. anyway i just link some more friends from my blog...

Well, we are having 2 weeks term break now... finally... cos we were like struggling with the projects and other stuff and its really hectic.. man.. phew.. the holidays is just nice.. but then.. eeeeekk.. we didnt really get to enjoy in peace... we got some more projects on hand and some of them are to be submitted when the holidays is over... argghh... OMG.. what did i get myself into.. lolx..

hmm.. my ex classmates cum current school mates now will be 'changing' to a new dept but its still under TEP lar.. hope all the best to them.. Andrea, Christina, Meixuan and Yuying.. My new found friend Iliyas aka Liliang will be doing catwalk at Bugis tomorrow.. jia you ah, ah liang.. and Romeo... hope he is getting better emotionally ba.. cos i think he is thinking a lot of things..

By the way, i quitted 2 CCAs in my first year and this time i joined another 2 new CCAs.. hehe.. must try a lot of things ma.. hehe.. somehow i think these 2 CCAs will help me 'achieve' a monk life.. wahaha... And also i got a myself a job.. finally.. hehe... its been so long since i worked.. this time i not alone.. i working with my friends.. quite tired lar... actually its very very tired.. hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home