.past.present.future.

in.a.place.where.it.all.begins.and.time.will.tell

Sunday, June 05, 2005

time really flies.. man.. bother...

sigh... my mom was wrapping and cooking the dumpling for the whole day.. actually its wrapped for about 4 hours but cooked for about one whole day... then plus cleaning etc.. loads of work sia..

And then just now... a group of people came to my house.. in the evening which is just now... well.. when i was a kid.. my mom took the role as a nanny and looked after other kids beside her 3 kids.. imagine that lor.. so lively.. and noisy.. haha... there is this kid which we all feel very attach too.. his name is Benjamin... My mom looked after him when he was a baby... until we left Ang Mo Kio (our old place.. and i miss there a lot..).. And when he was a few years old, my mom also looked after his kid brother (Weixian) since he was borned... Both of them ma.. are so cute .. and lively... just look at the photos we took really brings back memories sia.. haha... so just now they came lor.. my my my.. both grew up into fine young boys liao... means wat.. me old liao... Ahhhhhh.... actually just now i wanna took a photo of them but my handphone no batt liao.... darn.. bad timing.. never mind.. i will wait for another time...

(ps: we went for a wedding few days ago in a taxi.. and i realised that my dad's hand has grow wrinkled and dark due to exposure to sun daily.. my parents.. they have took so long to nature us and i haven got the chance to repay them yet.. and still make them worry over the three of us.. guess that is the mentality of the parents ba.. how about you? have you sit down with your parents and chat with them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home