.past.present.future.

in.a.place.where.it.all.begins.and.time.will.tell

Friday, May 27, 2005

haha.. thats what happen when i damn tired...

this week i think its the most WORST week sia.. why lei? got 2 ICAs - Biz Finance and EFMA.. both are like Accounting.. i admit i have some background but its so long ago.. i kinda forget a lot of things ler.. hope Mrs Yu don scold me.. hehe... then this week received a lot of 'BAD' news also.. There are project for Business Finance, Business Law, Supply Chain, my elective - Family & Youth.. so many sia..

sigh.. this week didnt do a lot of exercise lei... i must work hard.. i must be consistent.. otherwise King Kong a.k.a Apple a.k.a Tua Bok Lee a.k.a Jinyong will say I NO GYM SPIRIT.. SORRY SIR, YES SIR, OHAIYO SIR, SAWADIRKAR SIR.. hehe... aiya.. busy ma..

die lar die lar.. yesterday went out for a heavy dinner which comprises of black pepper crab, steamed garoupa in teo chew style, stir fried kang kong, deep fried prawns with cereal, braised sea cucumber, and fried noodles with my family cos its my mom birthday.. then tomorrow its my relative ROM, so get to eat delicacies again.. ahhhh.. never exercise but eat so much... Ah Yong... i so sorry.. I WILL CHALLENGE YOU when opportunities arise de... lolx... are you reading this, ah yong? haha..

Next week Mon got a seminar sia.. its Supply Chain seminar.. some of us including me are approached to help out.. hehe.. so need to be there at 9am.. ahhh.. thou i can sleep one hour extra..

waaaa... i such a 'weak father'.. cos i always 'bully' by my sons - Heliyanto and Eldwin especially.. and when i am bully by others, my sons never help or defend me de.. they so 'mei yong'.. hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home