.past.present.future.

in.a.place.where.it.all.begins.and.time.will.tell

Thursday, May 12, 2005

arggg.. i am so bored sia...lolx

hehe... now in sch.. looking at this stupid monitor staring back at me.... must be asking me what am i doing here... haha... we had three hours of break. 30 more mins before next lessons start... sitting beside me is Sammy... hmmm.. why you don wan to let me publish your blog into my blog.... nvm... oh yar... i had three FANSCLUB in my Friendster... Julian Hee Fan Club, Liliang Fan Club and the latest... Romeo Fan Club (romeo_fans_club@hotmail.com) ...join join oki... haha...

I never used to go to bed beyond 10pm de... unless once a while if there is something that need my immediate attention.. but now ever since i come to NYP... i also stay up until quite late till wee hours like 2 to 3 am the next day... why lei? projects lor.. need to do research lar.. need to compile lar etc etc.... Just now this morning, i only went to bed at 2am... then wake up at 7.30am to get ready to school... so tired... i need BEAUTY SLEEP... arrrggg.. lolx...

Ah Liang (Liliang aka Iliyas), hope you get your tickets and enjoy the cruise during this weekend... I am now doing this blog thingy... with Sammy... Nicholas and Terence are at first floor lab doing projects... Brandon, Taida and BIG KING KONG - Jin Yong now at Grassroots Club playing billard... Eldwin and Heliyanto doing projects also.... i wonder how are the rest doing... Haikal miss his lessons again... i guess he couldnt wake up in time... working the previous day...

OOOiiii.. i hate my phone... Its not functioning well sia... the keyboard seems to be dead.. doesnt respond to any buttons... its like having periods... haha.. sometimes good sometimes bad... nvm.. later i going to Causeway Point to get a new phone... since the phone is free.. hehe.. Its Samsung.. a.. forgot the brand ler.. hehe.. anyway its small.. i think got camera.. if really got camera lei.... haha.... you all will beginning to see a lot of me... but i am going to lodge a complaint against the staff at the Starhub outlet at Causeway Point... well.. i personally ask the girl, whether can i check is my contract still exist... she say she cant check... but when i call the service center.. they say she can check one... i am damn piss off sia... make me go home yesterday with my face black... because I CANT USE THE PHONE... arggg...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home