.past.present.future.

in.a.place.where.it.all.begins.and.time.will.tell

Friday, May 13, 2005

***yawn***

so tired sia... partly my fault lar... i was kind of hurrying my group members to do some projects.. but in the end, it didnt really turn out well as planned... since its partly my fault, i was trying my best to remedy as much as possible.... until 2am previous night... then woke up at 7.30am for the next day lessons... and just yesterday.. really tired lor.. even today also... i was like a bit slack.. lolx... then instead of going to the gym as i planned today... decided to cancel it and went for a soak in the pool... i was like in the pool for about 15 mins or so when Jinyong, Eldwin and Heliyanto came... They went to the gym initially and den came de... Heliyanto, 'my son', didnt really swim or what lar.. instead he came for a "sun"tan... under the shade - tanning.. lolx... and then WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..... Jinyong and Eldwin had to make me feel so ashamed of myself... wa kaox.... haha.. don say too much... anyway.. its much better after a soak.... I didnt really swim cos i don noe how.. haha.. can swim a little only then had to stop to catch some air.. haha... otherwise i will be like a submarine.. down... down...down... haha... maybe hopefully Jinyong, Eldwin and Heliyanto saw my blog and decide to coach me how to breathe.... out of goodwill.. hehe... and now... i am typing this very slowly bcos i am very TIRED... so tired.. i guess i tired easily.. haha... have to admit.. i not young ler...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home