.past.present.future.

in.a.place.where.it.all.begins.and.time.will.tell

Sunday, May 29, 2005

haha.. i think i was drunk..

hehe.. well.. i went to a relative's wedding event.. allow me to express my unhappiness over here.. (you cant say no anyway..hehe) for most of the people, if financial permits, they will normally held their wedding dinner either in a air-con resturant or in a hotel ballroom/function room la.. i thou the worst wedding dinner i went to was the one held in the community center where there is no air con or have to share the place with another wedding couple... no.. thats not the worst.. guess the worse is today one.. well.. it looks original to me.. it feels original to me.. to have your wedding dinner taken place in a pub.. a real pub... but then that is NOT THE IDEAL PLACE TO HAVE A WEDDING DINNER... 1/4 of the guests are elderly and children... and the place is damn small... in addition loud music was being played.. there was no waiters/waitresses.. have to go to the counter to order your own drinks.. then there is a pool table in the place somemore.. whats worse.. the bride took her time to arrive and did not even bother to say sorry... there is no considersation over here, there is no time sense over here too.. excuse me, bride and bride groom.. what do you expect the elderly, uncles, aunties and children to do in a PUB...

i was damn pissed off and i trying my best not to let my face show.. for those who know me, my close friends.. they know i am a direct person.. whether i am tired.. whether i am stressed.. whether i am pissed off or what.. it will show on my face.. thats me.. why should i hide my feelings.. I AM WHO I AM... I WILL BE WHO I WANT TO BE.. that is MYSELF... so i almost want to just stand up and head back home.. but keep thinking of my parents' position.. i don wanna make them awkward... so after 3 hours or waiting for the bride.. and the ceremony was over.. we headed for lunch... then after a while.. i wandered off ler.. why? THE PLACE IS DAMN SMALL.. and I HAVE TO KEEP EXCUSE THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE PLAYING POOL.. mind you.. i was one of the invited guest too... why don you excuse me... i wandered off to check out surrounding place.. whether is there any nearest MRT station.. but head back lar..

After reading the newspaper (bought it to kill time) in the lobby of the hotel where i do not need to be EXCUSE.. i went back inside... although its IN THE NOON.. i went to the bar counter and asked whether can i order any drinks like alcoholic drinks.. they say can.. so i ordered 3 Tequilla Pops... hehe... and just pop it and gulp all three down... oohhh lala.. haven feel high for a long time liao.. haha.. my head felt a bit heavy but i still what is going on around... well.. seems that i can manage.. i went to order another drink.. this time.. Shelly Temple.. its a mild one.. hehe... oki.. the kick is really in.. i just feel so tired.. so unfocus.. haha... when i reach home.. i just took a bath.. and go to sleep after that.. its a good one.. guess i need to be drunk in order to sleep well ba..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home