.past.present.future.

in.a.place.where.it.all.begins.and.time.will.tell

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

very tire and very vex..

too many things happen to me today.. and all those sms that keep coming in add to my tireness and my vexness.. sometimes i wonder.. did i get myself involve too much that i cant get myself out of it? did i get myself too much that i didnt allow myself a little teeny weeny space to relax.. to breathe? did i use the wrong approach? in just 4 hours starting from 9am.. i have people smsing asking me questions.. all sort of questions.. its not that i am unhelpful.. but didnt i email to everyone.. i guess i should not email anymore since it is totally utterly redundance..

there is a limit.. there is a limit to my replies.. there is a limit to how much i know.. and i am honest to say there is a limit to my kindness.. there is a limit..

although i must thank you all.. for coming to me when you have problems.. but.. i think it got to stop... i am so tire that last night.. should i just quit.. honestly.. i HATE problems.. nobody like PROBLEMS.. although problems are challenges.. but i will rather live a way of freedom.. stressless.. blah blah.. guess everyone also looking to that kind of life.. but it is kinda difficult to achieve here.. what used to be luxury has now become basic neccessity.. haiz.. am i talking sense here.. i think i am.. or maybe not.. arrggg.. someone please stop me.. i going crazy.. i just typing.. releasing my vex and transferring my tireness to blogging.. am i just keep typing.. will i stop now..

hmmm.. maybe.. or when publish this post.. maybe.. if this com hang later.. i will just assume its fate that don want others to see this post..

oh.. i just say goodbye to amelia, eric, shunrong and yuankai.. they were here.. i want to rest.. but there are so many deadlines to meet.. no choice.. i cant rest.. cant rest.. cant rest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home