.past.present.future.

in.a.place.where.it.all.begins.and.time.will.tell

Sunday, July 16, 2006

2 feast in a day.. ahh. FAT FAT FAT

today morning at 9.30am, my sis and her hubby brought our parents and me to Fortunate Restaurant to have Dim Sum as breakfast.. at Toa Payoh.. ahhhh.. there was so many people and its started to have a long queue about 11am onwards ba.. oh mine.. there are so many Dim Sum selection (maybe bcos i haven been to other Dim Sum restaurant.. hehe).. let me recall, we ate steamed carrot cake, steamed siew mai, fried banana dessert, fried prawn dumplings, pig's legs with vinegar, deep fried soft shell crab, prawn salad, egg tart, pan fried dumplings, glutinous rice, char siew bao, special bun with fillings, century egg porridge and i think got some more but cant recall.. i remember i just keep eating.. lolx.. that so call conclude my breakfast and lunch = brunch.. hehe..

then my dad, my mom and i went for window shopping at J8... after my sis's hubby dropped us off.. and i met Bryan.. my Dragonboat fren.. anyway.. we just keep walking.. browsing.. see whether got the shoes for my mom or not.. cos her feet is size 3.. small sia.. oh yar.. my sis used her Lee Hwa Jewellery birthday voucher to buy a pair of earrings for her.. haha.. i think that she is smiling from ear to ear liao.. anyway.. we later went to AMK to jalan jalan also.. nothing much there.. and again.. i saw my Dragonboat frenz.. - Jianlong and Thomas.. haha..

So around 5.30pm.. we went to meet my auntie and her family.. cos she want to treat us to thank us for helping their family in an event.. (its a wake .. actually).. and so my feast continue.. stir fried chilli kangkong, stir fried mini octopus, sweet and sour pork ribs, fried rice, hor fun, deep fried fish (forgot what fish is that), stir fried brocolli, pipa duck, deep fried prawns with oat and chilli crab.. and dessert - ice cream (i didnt eat the crab and ice cream cos i really full liao)..

sob.. i confirm gain weight liao.. waaaaaa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home