.past.present.future.

in.a.place.where.it.all.begins.and.time.will.tell

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Wallet LOST in the noon but found in the evening.. heng ah

yapz.. thats what happen to me.. i didnt realise that i lost my wallet until i need to give change to my friend.. my whole wallet was gone.. all the other items in the same compartment was left intact.. except my missing wallet.. made a police report at a NPP near Pek Kio about 20 mins later... but really clueless when and where did i lost it.. but luckily.. in the evening.. someone called me.. a police.. saying my wallet was found.. someone (18 years old Ms Tan) had found my wallet at YCK and brought it to CCK NPP.. everything inside was left intact...

Thank you, Ms Tan.. whoever you are.. thanks

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are really lucky.

July 12, 2006 2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home