.past.present.future.

in.a.place.where.it.all.begins.and.time.will.tell

Saturday, July 08, 2006

I was tagged..

Once you have been tagged, you have to blog about 6 wierd facts about yourself, saying who tagged you, and choose 6 people to tag and list their names.

6 wierd facts
1. I actually enjoy doing housework most of the time.
2. I can be a SUPER chai nan (bird man) when i too tired or too energized.
3. I am a Mother to many kids in NYP, grandfather to many grandchilden as well in ITE.. lolx
4. If i will to get something done, i will rather prefer to do many things at a time.
5. I though of becoming a monk before right after watching a news broadcast.

Tagged by: vOn

6 people to tagged:
1. KK
2. Jessen
3. Mingli
4. Simin
5. Cristy
6. Jiabi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home