.past.present.future.

in.a.place.where.it.all.begins.and.time.will.tell

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Careless again .. and again

arggggg.. How many times have i been careless... And why why why... Since ITE.. my lecturer Mrs Yu who taught us Accounting.. has already said that i am quite careless... making those silly mistakes.. and now.. arrggg.. again... just days ago.. my NYP lecturer Ms Chew said i am quite careless.. using the market price instead of using nominal value to calculate shares in my ICA 1.. and today i did it again.. in ICA3... so how many times must i get into these stupid problems... Anthony .. WAKE UP... arrrggg.. I MUST REMIND MYSELF... to be careful and careful and careful.... haiyo.. so stupid...

Anyway... if i not wrong, there are a lot of Jul babies... in my class.. I wish Happy Birthday to Junsheng, Pebble, Jinyong, Yonghui (0412) and Romain... and those who are also born in July.. May happiness forever accompany you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home