.past.present.future.

in.a.place.where.it.all.begins.and.time.will.tell

Friday, July 08, 2005

Finally.. its coming... horray.. hehe

yapz yapz... i waited for so long and finally its going to be on air soon.. hehe.. My fren cum advisor, ROMEO, got a role in the new season of the Heartlanders.. He was involved in the acting for quite some time and finally its here.. i will catch him next Tues 12 Jul 05 and give him my support de..hehe.. Jia you.. Romeo...

did i mention that i take up Wushu.. hehe.. i have joined NYP Wushu for about 3 weeks ler.. and it is so fun and interesting.. learning how to balance your weight and defend yourself etc... My ex classmate cum my god didi will be performing on 23 Jul 05... Some of my seniors will be there too.. I hope i can get the ticket and show them my support... those who didnt go, will give you mental support de... Jia you ah... Eric.. and everyone... You all bring us proud...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home