.past.present.future.

in.a.place.where.it.all.begins.and.time.will.tell

Thursday, March 01, 2007

goodbye.. people..

Its been days weeks since i blog.. cos of Chinese New Year.. busy mahjonging around.. then following by a week of exam papers to take.. 3 papers to be exact.. and now the last paper is done.. wanna say goodbye to all my darlings.. that have accompanied me during my years in Nanyang Polytechnic..
I shall start with my class first...

Lets see... Nicholas - the Mr Anything Nice person.. Terence - the Flop (haha.. just kidding), Eldwin - my victim, Heliyanto - Mr Ong Bak Kwa to be, Chuanmeng - the Sleeping God, Benny - the Magician, Haikal - the Band player, David - the future Badminton star, Jiabi - the Fisherman, Junsheng - the Magician cum guitarist, Bazilah - the guitarist, Brandon - the Commando, Taida - OK OK OK, Michelle - Michael, Peisin, Shuhua, Evelyn, Pebble, Yanling and Jinyong - the HUNK... you will be miss..

Not forgetting others who i have met during TEP..

Fiona, Sili and Andrea in TTC

Manjit, Jieying, Poh Choo, Yenny in Events.. And Angel and Kai who are not in the pic

Jiajia, Siti, Meiling and Jackson in ELDC

and my first year classmates.. like Eric, Desmond, Yingrong, Tara, Stefanie, Charlene, Amanda and many more...

Not only that.. i also made a lot of friends in my CCA such as DragonBoat - Reuben, Jonathan, etc and Wushu.. which i will still come back to NYP for wushu..

And many many others who have passed by and brightening my life.. like Shevon, Elenor, Kenneth, Lance, Guohao.. there are so many people.. so many many... although i didnt put your name here.. you will forever be remember.. (i try.. haha)..

3 years in NYP have come to a close.. those projects.. those ICAs.. those reports.. those representations.. sometime.. we scold.. sometime we blame.. but then again.. its all for the sake of getting good marks.. forgive me.. if i have make your day bad.. forgive me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home