.past.present.future.

in.a.place.where.it.all.begins.and.time.will.tell

Sunday, February 11, 2007

I LOVE YOU...

It was like this.. i was travelling to a destination earlier.. while on the train.. i saw this little boy sitting beside me.. er.. we are in the center of the train.. so he is basically sitting on the floor... well.. not that i being busy body.. i saw him laid his stuff - books, paper on the ground.. including a stalk of rose.. kinda interesting... cos i was thinking.. should i tell him to keep the rose properly cos cock eye people may just step on it.. anyway.. what he did earlier.. set my thoughts thinking.. he took a piece of blank paper and a pen.. and he wrote..

Dear Ms XXX

I LOVE YOU..

From: XXXX

i was like.. when was the last time i say I LOVE YOU... i think he was writing to a teacher.. maybe that teacher is leaving ba...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home