.past.present.future.

in.a.place.where.it.all.begins.and.time.will.tell

Saturday, February 17, 2007

ahhhh.. need to lost some weight quickly...

my parents are flying off to Korea on CNY eve.. so we had our reunion dinner one day earlier.. my sis and her hubby came.. her fren and her hubby came.. my bro beau came.. oh yar.. my sis's hubby and my sis's fren's hubby and my bro beau knew each other since primary school.. haha.. what a small world.. anyway.. we had steamboat.. oh my.. forgot to take some pictures.. there was so much food.. so much varieties.. i think got at least 20 different type and above..

let me think.. got fish ball, fuzhou fish ball, mushroom meat ball, vegetarian ball, pork meat, fish meat, cabbage, squid, prawn, abalone, yu jiao, yu juan, fried beancurd with meat paste, sea cucumber, straw mushroom, button mushroom, yu piao, seafood tofu, fish tofu.. still got some more..

and after that.. some rest.. we went on to do LO HEI aka.. lau yu sheng.. two sets.. my sis and her fren bought one set each.. then after that.. some more rest.. had shark fin soup..

ahhh.. need to shed weight quickly liao... bui bui bui liao... lolx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home