.past.present.future.

in.a.place.where.it.all.begins.and.time.will.tell

Thursday, August 10, 2006

What have i been doing ner?

hmmm.. lets see.. its has been sometimes since i blog.. been bsy with projects lar.. really busy.. until i have to rush until pass midnight.. and another day have to sacrifice sleeping time.. ahhh.. thats the life of a polytechnic final year student ba.. (btw, i usually don burn midnight oil for projects de..i believe SLEEPING is important.. lolx)

so far.. my projects has more or less completed.. left one more.. just left one more.. Entrepreneurship.. tomorrow going for rehearsal.. cos this Sat is the Entrepreneurship Day.. in short.. competition.. arggg.. otherwise.. no more projects ler lar.. wa kaoz.. so far my results for my projects has been quite good.. even the written one.. i must say.. its good.. haha.. is it bcos of TEP? nar.. maybe NOT.. haha.. but i must also thank my group members.. for tolerating me.. i quite a demanding person ba.. but oi.. you want me to be in your group de hor.. haha..

I think i a person who believes in KARMA strongly.. good begets good..
when come to projects, i will ask myself:
1) What happens if i give shitty work to members?
2) What happens if i give last min work to members?
3) What happens if i am uncontactable when needed?
What happens? What happens?

Because i think, i will not do this to others.. but i wonder why some people just cannot think.. haiz.. i shall not dwell on it.. i will use my methods to handle it when i face such issues again.. and now left one last project.. it also means.. my exam is coming.. 3 papers to take.. next fri is the first paper.. must jia you..

and next week.. i also got something on.. something IMPORTANT... its my WUSHU COMPETITION.. ahhh.. i will be taking part in one item.. its my FIRST wushu competition.. hope i can perform well.. but lately.. i think i too nervous ba.. i didnt practise a lot.. and worse.. i eat a lot.. shucks.. i suppose to watch my weight..

something to ponder...
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home