.past.present.future.

in.a.place.where.it.all.begins.and.time.will.tell

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Engagement, Weapons and such.. hehe

kk.. they are not related.. but i just wanna spread news here..

first.. my younger sister, Sandy is going to get engage this coming Wednesday.. We will be with her at the R.O.M and also.. she also organising a chalet to spend time with us, her friends and also her husband-to-be side.. hehe.. So i will be away from Tues till Thurs.. so dun miss me guys and gals.. haha.. (WHO THE HELL WILL MISS ME.. lolx).. anyway.. kinda happy for her.. still thinking what can i get for her... but i told her that i be helping her to do the barbequeing ler.. and also... i be going to a salon for her.. haha.. going to have a new haircut.. its gonna to be new looks for me.. hehez..

oh yar.. Shevon tagged me saying that she has a stall at 'Dscape at Cineleisure Orchard there.. selling guys and girls stuff.. today from 1 pm to 7 pm..i hope she makes a lot of profit despite raining here and there.. Shevon.. you rock girl...

Regarding the weapons ma.. hehe.. i am so happy happy happy.. hehe.. i finally got my own DAO

and own GUN... i am going to treasure them very much.. i am going to take very good care of them.. and i will make sure that i am worthy to be their owner..

Its the start of my 2 weeks term break ler.. but then.. seriously make no difference lei.. like what Jessen.. this break is just for us to do projects and such without the interruption of lectures and tutorials.. sigh.. school life.. this is school life...

Just yesterday and previous day.. i was asked to make choices.. right now.. right here.. 2 different group of people has present to me opportunities.. i shall not said much.. as i want to make the decision on my own.. my only concern is whether am i able to be committted to it.. bcos i know myself quite well.. when i am interested in something.. i will go all out for it.. sacrifice some stuff in the process... and i dun like myself to do things without a 100% committed mindset..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home