.past.present.future.

in.a.place.where.it.all.begins.and.time.will.tell

Saturday, May 27, 2006

a thought suddenly came.. what do u think..

i am doing my revision.. listening to FM93.3.. and at the same time.. also MSN chat with some friends.. hehe.. so busy hor.. then suddenly a thought just came.. to have me as a friend.. to know me.. is that consider you are lucky or not.. hmm.. did i cause you unhappiness.. did i make your day.. is been with me stressful.. ahhh.. why so many thoughts.. no wonder i am a thinker.. haha..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hei darling....stop thinking cause i can give u the answer...U are not only a gd fren But someone very dearly to me whom i missed very much rite now, hehehe...

Thanks for being one of my frens & forget me not k..(duh..long tyme never use this sentence..) Tk Cre bro...

May 29, 2006 12:59 PM  
Blogger anto said...

haha.. i will not forget u too..

May 29, 2006 5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home