.past.present.future.

in.a.place.where.it.all.begins.and.time.will.tell

Monday, May 22, 2006

UPDATE UPDATE.. by DEMAND.. lolx

upon the request and popular demand of my FANS... (maybe Angel and Shervon nia.. lolx)...

been away for Wushu camp since Fri.. and i hack care.. i didnt went for lessons.. haha.. bad bad.. but it makes no difference for me.. whether i attend his lessons or not.. he will just RATTLE away.. but not for Entrepreneurship.. haha.. i need to.. cos its ICA.. haha..

anyway.. at the camp.. kinda fun.. messy and 'playing' with them... haha.. and all of them called me Anthony MAMA liao.. ahhhh.. even Ziwei.. sob sob.. he also called me MAMA.. he only few years younger than me nia.. so it means.. i SUDDENLY become a MAMA of 10 over children.. haha.. i shall.. collect their email and MSN and pictures soon.. and u will get to know who are my kids.. haha.. returned home on Sunday noon.. and saw my parents who just came back from a 8 days leisure tour to China.. (hmmm.. if can.. i also want to travel soon.. hehe)..

and oooh.. i just attended a wedding dinner at Jurong East.. my secondary fren.. Weiming.. his bride Adelynn very the beautiful lei.. with the accessories even more beautiful.. haha.. and stupid Weiming.. keep poking my chest..

hopefully i can get some photos for Wushu and the wedding dinner.. then upload and let u all see.. hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home