.past.present.future.

in.a.place.where.it.all.begins.and.time.will.tell

Thursday, November 03, 2005

handdrawn pic of ???

hehe.. first.. let me wish all my hindu frenz and muslim frenz a happy deepavali and selamat hari raya... today didnt do much stuff.. play maple and..
use FLASH to draw a picture of my best buddy.. best fren.. Romeo.. what do you think? of my handdrawn picture? is it close to resemblance? is it good? its my first time using a person to draw using flash.. i haven use drawing pencils to draw for a long time ler.. hope my skills didnt rust.. hehe.. i used to be an ARTS student ma..

its the 2nd week of my TEP.. still kinda boring.. we didnt had much work.. i rather have classical.. meaning.. lessons.. cos even thou we are in TEP.. still got people watch over us as if we are babies.. oh my god.. i don need that.. oh pls.. so for the time being.. since no work.. so online gaming and online chat lor.. what to do.. just have to do something to spend the time away.. hehe.. got CS and Warcraft.. movies some more.. haha.. give me work.. and i do.. that is reasonable.. no work means play lor.. hehe.. then what.. sit there and rot ah.. lolx.. lately been attending a lot of birthday chalets and sort.. this sat got a wedding.. then another birthday party.. and i beginning to grow tired of Downtown East.. ahhh.. been there at least 3 times in 3 weeks..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home