.past.present.future.

in.a.place.where.it.all.begins.and.time.will.tell

Sunday, October 16, 2005

*sob* *sob*... holidays over ler..

my 2 months is about to end in a few hours... i going to embark on a new journey at a new environment.. i am still in school but will be in a work-like place environment.. TEP.. i will be attached to ELDC.. with me are Taida and Eldwin.. recently just got to know a new friend called Jingfa.. and i still don feel so good.. i am sick since last Thurs.. it started with a sore throat.. i feel so tired.. so sleepy..

but still.. i went for my class barbeque.. hmm.. only 9 people in total.. me, junsheng, jinyong, benny, pebble, nicholas, taida, jiabi and chuanmeng..

many many years ago.. my mom took up the job as a nanny.. and look after other people kids and us.. and this boi.. Benjamin.. is taking his 'O' level papers this year ler.. time flies man.. sigh..

and i still miss my old house.. ang mo kio.. a place with many memories..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home