.past.present.future.

in.a.place.where.it.all.begins.and.time.will.tell

Sunday, October 02, 2005

what a day...

hmmm.. actually wanna give my fingers a rest.. cos i was busy transferring my friends' number from the old phone to the current phone.. (my mom has sent it for repaired ler.. cost $50 just to fix up the keypad problems..) so kinda transferring one by one.. then lei.. deleted them one by one again in the old phone.. cos she wants to use that phone as it has the radio function.. (inside about150 over contacts..or more..) then lei then lei.. since today its CHILDREN'S DAY ma, so i almost sent out mass sms.. hehe.. just a little joke.. no offence ah.. its also a good move to find who remember me.. who didnt.. or who has lost my contact due to spoilt SIM card or spoilt phone or lost phone... well.. for the past few days.. i was kinda playing this online game called MapleGlobal.. hehe.. don ask me why..
haha... and oh yar.. this song by 5566 is really YICHIBANG.. hehe(opps.. i just finished a big cup of green bean soup, a small serving of KFC coleslaw and 2 big slices of papaya.. kinda hungry suddenly)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home