.past.present.future.

in.a.place.where.it.all.begins.and.time.will.tell

Monday, September 19, 2005

handsome lei..

my advisor - Romeo had a portfolio recently.. allow me to show you one of his fav photos...

hmm.. now is over midnight ler.. so consider it is Monday morning ler lor.. hehe... well.. if i am still working.. i will be asleep by now.. but now.. i can stay up till as long as i like.. hehe... this year Mid Autumn don really have any special meaning to me lar.. my siblings went out with their date.. my dad went to grandparents' house.. i helped with the housework (a bit unreluctantly).. well.. its just like any other normal days.. orh yar.. i nearly wanted to tell off my dad today.. he just don seem to get it.. that sometimes enough is enough.. more than that will be disastrous.. sometimes i really don noe what is his mentality sia.. well.. if it really gets on my nerve.. i will just have to tell him off straight in the face again... disagreement is just one of the way to communicate.. hehe.. i forgot where i got this phrase from ler...

hmm.. around another one more month.. my new semester is going to start.. TEP.. wonder where will i be posted to.. speaking of which.. my WUSHU club is going to have a training camp in Oct.. i cant wait for it to start soon... cos i know this camp will be different from any other camps that i have attended.. i kinda against camping in sch thou.. don noe whether is it bcos i attended too many camps in sch.. kinda boring.. so i will cross my fingers.. hehe... and i cant wait for my pay to come in soon.. its been so long since i receive a pay.. haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home