.past.present.future.

in.a.place.where.it.all.begins.and.time.will.tell

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

about the singer... and my phone...



the song you are hearing now is sang by this talented young taiwanese man called Wang Li Hong aka Lee Hom..

anyway.. nothing much happen today... i heard our exam results will be released soon.. i seriously crossing my fingers.. hoping all passes...

tomorrow its wed.. and i will be back in school attending my WUSHU CCA again.. hehe.. i always looking forward for Wed.. bcos of WUSHU... by the way.. for those who smsed me, please pardon me as i am unable to make outgoing calls or send out sms as my services has been block.. due to the fact that i have delay my phone bills for quite some time.. all i need is just a few more days... and i can pay all liao ma.. sigh.. why cant they wait.. sigh x1000... and i already making plans on how to spend my money way before i got the real cash.. diaoz.. i wonder how is my friend - Lance doing in Shanghai.. he is one of the fortunate students to be attached to overseas..

1 Comments:

Blogger Lucky Balaraman said...

On the floor at PDC
Posting from Los Angeles ... The Phillies have the Phanatic, the Mariners have the Moose -- and Microsoft, apparently, has the Channel 9 guy.

This is an excellent blog which I will visit on a regular basis.

I have a autocad drafting service site. It pretty much covers autocad drafting service related stuff.

Please visit sometime and see if you like it. And good luck to your fascinating blog!

September 13, 2005 11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home