.past.present.future.

in.a.place.where.it.all.begins.and.time.will.tell

Thursday, September 01, 2005

hmm.. er..

don noe what to blog.. except to tell you that i have uploaded a new song.. by Cai Chun Jia - Meng Zai Shou Li.. and gosh.. when will my semester exam results be released.. my neck has grow long from waiting.. lolx.. all i want is to pass.. just to pass.. nothing more.. hehe... waaa... as i typing this.. i am watching the Channel U - Jue Du Superstar also... and Weilian make it to be the TOP superstar.. congra... May his path be forever bright and promising... and speaking of path.. what will my path be.. what will my future hold... do i just leave it to fate to decide or do i create my own future.. what about you.. what is ur path... what is ur future... have you decide.. to stay or to go forward... sweet dreams.. nite nite...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home