.past.present.future.

in.a.place.where.it.all.begins.and.time.will.tell

Friday, September 09, 2005

i am waiting...

i waiting for someone to confess.. confess what lei.. some one.. without asking permission has eaten my cup noodles.. excuse me.. the very least you can do is to write a note there or tell me the next morning.. but no.. u didnt.. in case u r wondering.. yes.. i am suspecting someone.. i still trying to give her the benefit of doubt.. but pls.. don test my patience... its limited.. the longer u drag.. the worse my tone and attitude will be towards you.. try and see lor..

by the way.. the news headlines still stay in my head... the superpower has become superpowerless.... and can be vice versa... hmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home