.past.present.future.

in.a.place.where.it.all.begins.and.time.will.tell

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

almost meet my maker... so dangerous sia..

yesterday.. while on my way home after reaching my station.. as usual.. i walk home.. i notice something unusual.. on the road.. the traffic was kinda... messing.. very messy.. until i realise the traffic lights was out of order.. it was blinking all the way.. and that time was around 6pm close to 7pm.. you can imagine how those road users are feeling.. wanting to go home and see their loved ones.. and so.. they were kinda driving recklessly.. as in.. bcos it happen at the cross junction... i saw all four directions of vehicles.. wanting to move and sort of.. all rojak into the center where the cross meet.. and halo.. there are also other road users... like me.. yar... me.. the pedestrains... it was really dangerous lor.. so next thing i do was contact one of the government agencies.. shall not name who.. anyway.. i told her my name and the situation.. cos i cannot find any LTA number at my location ma.. so call this particular organisation... as i also want to go home.. i just had to watch out for myself.. in case some idiot drivers don care for other people safety.. once i reach the other side.. i realise one thing.. the lady who received my call.. didnt ask for my location..

that made my mind wonder.. did she really where the traffic lights are out of order or she can track me thru my mobile phone????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home