.past.present.future.

in.a.place.where.it.all.begins.and.time.will.tell

Friday, September 29, 2006

Just returned from an interesting and fruitful event..

i sacrificed or should i say.. in order to get something... i give up another thing.. something which i feel strongly.. is worth it.. i wanted to tell a lie.. in the end.. i didnt.. but somehow or rather.. i think i have.. ahhh.. what the heck.. haha..

anyway.. i went to attend my wushu camp during my IPP.. and i really enjoyed it.. though i didnt enjoy the full 4 days 3 nights camp.. i think what i enjoy the most is the night activity.. accurate a bit.. its unplanned night activity.. bcos of that activity.. i beginning to understand some people more.. that dodge ball game especially.. i played as if nothing is stopping me.. took off my shirt.. cos its too HOT lar.. and i sweat like nobody business.. haha.. but having fun i think is the most important ba.. to me.. whatever it is.. i think so far.. i totally let my hair down compare to other wushu camp ba.. i hope to have it again.. and this time.. can attend the full camp.. (previously it was held during my TEP.. shucks).. and maybe.. maintain 4 days 3 nights..

Inner me: There are sweet memories of this camp inside my stupid brain.. hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home