.past.present.future.

in.a.place.where.it.all.begins.and.time.will.tell

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

ALL BLOGGER.. BEWARE...

i was curious initially.. cos my fren msn nick put "my blog has been hacked..." it is the second time.. mind you.. and this time.. WORSE.. the hacker NOT only remove his template.. but also upload SUPER XXXXXX picture.. its a total smear to his reputation.. the hacker not only do that to him.. but also smear his gf and mom reputation.. reason why is bcos the hacker gf fly my fren kite and my fren vent his anger on his blog...

the funny thing is.. this hacker actually email to my fren asking my fren to apologise his gf.. but too bad.. police report has been made.. and i was told he has been caught by the police and lagi best.. he just completed his probation.. how come some people just don learn their mistakes..

my MAIN CONCERN is.. how come our blog a/c is so easily hack.. is the security that weak? or people are just getting too smart (just that some put to the wrong use)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home