.past.present.future.

in.a.place.where.it.all.begins.and.time.will.tell

Thursday, May 31, 2007

my 2 sundaysss

last last sunday.. (cos got pictures.. then no time to upload.. so wait until now lor..).. so my last last sunday.. i took a car ride to a friend house.. and found something.. OH MY GOD.. guess what i found.. its this book... how many of you still remember.. its my era.. only those in my era will know... its our history textbook.. faint faint ah.. he still keep it.. all my books.. all gone lor...then he also treat me a drink that i never see before.. i didnt know they got can drink now.. lolx...
as for my last sunday.. i didnt went for training.. instead.. cos its mom birthday.. then we arrange to celebrate (we as in me and my younger siblings).. so without telling her much.. we bring her (to be more precise, my siblings plan.. i leave it to them.. hehe..) so we bring her to eat thai food (Taste of Thailand) at Yishun.. then after that dinner.. immediately after that.. we surprise her with a birthday cake.. a present.. and a bouquet of flowers.. and sing birthday song inside the restaurant.. lolx.. after which.. funny lor.. cos we didnt plan for after dinner thingy.. so we last min decide to go to two places.. but no successful... and make a lot of U turns.. lolx.. in the end.. we decide to do prawn fishing... haha.. just behide my sister flat... fish for one hour.. still no prawn.. i got a few bites.. but didnt pull them out .. i don have the skills ma... although we rent the rod for 3 hours at $26.. we went home early, leaving my brother and his beau behind to continue..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home