.past.present.future.

in.a.place.where.it.all.begins.and.time.will.tell

Thursday, January 04, 2007

IRRITATING sia.. pls LOCK ur keypad

Yar lar.. this morning.. when i woke up, having my breakfirst.. and then switched on my phone.. in a few seconds... my phone keep playing my SMS music over and over again.. repeatly.. and i thought my phone might be faulty or battery koo koo.. so i remove the battery and re-switch on my phone again.. guess.. what.. you should know liao.. it keep playing again.. meaning i have messages that keep coming in.. coming in... coming in...

then i realised this particular someone i know of keep sending me BLANK messages... i know he has a habit of forgetting to lock his keypad.. and so i had told him before.. and now its happening again.. last time.. was phone call.. and now SMS... i received almost over 100 sms from him... and i been deleting and deleting for 30 mins... it is SO IRRITATING... i had to delete them one by one.. and then after deleted around 5 or 7 sms... somemore keep flooding in.. making my sms inbox FLOODED.. to the MAX.. wa lau eh... DO THAT ONE MORE TIME... and i will BLOCK your number...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home