.past.present.future.

in.a.place.where.it.all.begins.and.time.will.tell

Sunday, November 12, 2006

The end of IPP.. bye... WDA

My 11th week of IPP - Inplant Placement Program at WDA - Singapore Workforce Development Agency ended last Friday... When i first heard my IPP company was WDA, i was like.. huh?? what is WDA?.. And so i did a little bit research.. and found out that it has something to do with Human Resource... and related to the Singapore Government - Ministry of Manpower.. I still remembered.. when i first report to work.. i was a bit nervous.. wondered who are my colleagues.. are they friendly? Is the organisation big? Is it very strict etc etc etc.. I even reported 30 mins earlier hoping to leave a good impression.. lolx.. and now.. all has ended.. And i am very glad i went to WDA.. no doubt its not my specialization.. i am so so glad i met a bunch of funny and friendly colleagues... like.. Retail sector... Andy.. Vivien... Pek Lim... Amy... Siew Khim.. Angeline.. and Chris.. and many others.. and so goodbye to my laptop..
you have been very hardworking.. making sure i am not bored.. making sure i can get the information.. making sure i get it fast.. bye laptop..byyyyye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home