.past.present.future.

in.a.place.where.it.all.begins.and.time.will.tell

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

my lunches and lunch partner.. lolx

opps.. i forgot to take it before eating.. haha.. its the cheapest meal i had for the past week.. thanks to Chris.. who brought me there... with a cup of soya bean milk and a bowl of soya bean.. haha.. really full.. and worth it...
I had this meal just now.. i have heard of this traditional food a long time ago.. but didnt get to sit it or eat it.. and again.. i forgot to take the photo before i eat.. haha.. maybe i was too hungry.. this is call LEI CHA.. a traditional food by Hakkas.. and their DO GAN.. hehe.. hmm.. when i first taste the green liquid.. it kinda taste wierd.. ermm.. a bit bland.. cos i was expecting to be a soup.. maybe got sweet or salty taste.. then Chris told me.. this is the tea.. so i mixed it with the rice.. and ate it together.. slightly taste better.. its my first time eating this ma.. quite healthy thou.. just peanuts, long beans, and some vegetables... over all, it gives you a crunchy taste, combo with nice fragrance..

kk.. this is Chris... my lunch partner.. we had some time so went to sit at a canteen in the building to look at the scenery.. hehe.. he didnt know i took it.. maybe he will after he visit my blog.. >>>halo, Chris, give me your blog.. lolx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home