.past.present.future.

in.a.place.where.it.all.begins.and.time.will.tell

Thursday, April 13, 2006

busy next week.. haha

got Club Crawl.. so need to make preparations for my CCA.. which is my beloved.. WUSHU.. haha... Monday going to set up the booth, Tues and Wed is the thing ler.. then Wed got performance.. haha.. i hope i can give a good show...

then Thurs and Fri.. maybe Romeo.. my another dear friend going to recuit me in his filming again.. hehe.. hopefully i meet his expectations..

and then Fri to Sun.. i might be over at Jimmy chalet.. hehe.. helping him a bit lar.. maybe barbequing.. my expertise.. haha... dear Jimmy 21 yrs old lor.. and Romeo just had his 21st birthday SMASHING celebration.. lolx..

i think that will be all today.. going to sleep ler.. just now had Wushu training.. quite tired ler.. my fingers are not responding well.. haha.. (need to decide what to wear for tomorrow dinner.. haha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home