.past.present.future.

in.a.place.where.it.all.begins.and.time.will.tell

Saturday, March 11, 2006

oh.. WHAT THE FISH.. i failed my IPPT


haha.. i finally make up my mind to go for the IPPT.. and yar.. i failed.. lolx.. in case u didnt see clearly (which is obviously.. haha).. i got 2 points for Sit Up (shucks.. just one more sit up to 3 points), Broad Jump and Chin Up = ZERO.. Shuttle Run got 5 points (my best area.. speed.. haha) and 2.4km Run got 1 point.. in total ... I FAILED lor.. wahaha... I think i want to thank a fren of mine.. Jonathan.. he was my personal trainer.. why i mentioned him is because as i ran during the 2.4km Run.. i remember he trained me and always tell me not to give up.. well.. i did finished a total of 9 rounds of our track before without resting.. and that was what make me keep on going during the run... thanks Jon..

and the Electronic system that they used.. very good sia..meaning.. there is no way for you to play cheat.. haha.. and i finished the IPPT in about 2 hours.. and i thou whole morning gone..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home