.past.present.future.

in.a.place.where.it.all.begins.and.time.will.tell

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

my report for today is...

hehe.. well.. i haven know the results of my Wushu grading test yet cos my shifu there all went to China ler... will be back about few weeks later ba... so guess i have no choice but to wait patiently.. had my Wushu training in NYP today.. kinda.. no mood.. don know whether is it the ulcer in my mouth.. or is it bcos i am over hungry.. so no energy.. and i kinda feel.. giddy spell.. too hungry ler.. next time must avoid this situation... and after the training.. my Wushu fren who is going on the same way home.. said something that kinda make me... gee gee.. happy.. Alvin Wee said i look like those born in 1988.. meaning 16 years old.. haha.. i thought hearing from people that i look 21 or 18 is alright ler.. now 16 years old.. am i taking some immortal pills.. haha.. gee gee..

oh yar.. during the TEP earlier.. my group members and i had a presentation today.. and suggested by Jackson.. we include a video clip.. where i am the News Reporter.. haha.. fun sia.. and this is how my 'mic' looks like...

hmm.. lets see.. Joyce lost her handphone.. Rallen got called back to school even thou he is sick.. I saw Haikal and his TEP frens in the FJ... Jingfu came to coach us today in Wushu... Another Wushu fren of mine Alvin donated his blood today and it kinda.. a little mishap... Heard from Alvin Wee that Pearlyn was.. ahem.. panicky yesterday... bcos of.. project deadline... Chunhong got gold and Jingyao got silver for their grading test.. and and.. too many things liao.. leave it to other days ba.. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home